2003 GMC Yukon Denali

2003 GMC Yukon Denali Prices
2003 GMC Yukon Denali Fuel Economy
Pretty Sweet Car by Looker from Utah on 01/26/2005. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Exterior is amazing, everywhere you go you seem to get looks
Cons: I'll admit, we have had minor troubles with this car, but still very reliable
Overall review: I would highly recommend getting the extended warranty
Pretty Package by Pretty Babies, Ventura on 01/29/2004. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali XL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Absolutely Beautiful! Interior comfort is A++
Cons: Owned for a year now, been in the shop 3 times by 11K miles. Once for major transmission problem, airbage warnings and recently-problems with the differential. Dearler is nice, but its a major inconvienence for working mom with 2 littleones. One more time and out she goes!
Overall review: Like good looking woman...very pleasing to the eye, but when you get it home?? When it works, its fun to drive, and a great SUV-
03 Denali owner by Walter on 10/13/2009. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Size,comfort, reliability,
Cons: none
Overall review: This by far has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have 150,000 miles, at this time. One wheel bearing and an element in the heated seat on the drivers side have been the only issue on this. We have travelled up and down the East coast with comfort and ease, some days logging 16-17 hours of driving/riding. My next vehicle, which will be soon will be another Denali.
My '03 Denali by Roy on 12/01/2003. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It commands attention. The interior is comfortable and leaves you feeling very confident. I think it's one of the best looking SUV's on the road. Onstar is a great feature to have. Comes with most of the toys you would expect in a vehicle in this price range. Get the "quad chairs" I didn't--and I regret it.
Cons: Of course, like all big SUV's, gas mileage isn't so great. But who cares....it's a Denali!!! I've had several minor issues with this vechicle. Nothing that caused any "transportation" problems. If I had to do it all over again....I would still consider one.
Overall review: If you are looking for a head turner...this is it. For the price I purchased mine for you really can't go wrong. I say test drive one!
The best darnest SUV you can buy arond 50K.......... by SPEED on 11/06/2002. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Alot of Nice Equpitment
Cons: NONE...... sept fo it needs aopition where you can get the sunroof and DVD player from the factory.
Overall review: I a great all around vehicle for any one...