2004 Ford Taurus Wagon

2004 Ford Taurus Wagon Prices
2004 Ford Taurus Wagon Fuel Economy
Tauruses since 1987 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/04/2009. Trim: 2004 Ford Taurus Wagon SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the comfort of the Taurus Wagon on long trips. I also enjoy the way it handles on curvy mountainous roads. It handles more like a sports car than a wagon. It also has plenty of room for luggage and the compartment underneath the rear storage is very handy. With 108,000 miles on it I've only replaced brakes once. This is exceptional to some other cars I've owned in the past. I've had a Taurus since 1987 and had great service out of all that I've owned.
Cons: The only thing I dislike about the car is the lack of leg room for the driver. I'm 6' tall and especially if there is someone in the seat behind me there is not enough leg room. As far as design goes, I think the rear could have been improved.
Overall review: Overall I've enjoyed the car and would buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
very comfortable by maria on 07/07/2005. Trim: 2004 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: lots of room, nice to look at,
Cons: have not found any yet
Overall review: iu think anyone with a family will ehjoy driving this vehicle
Worth considering by John on 01/31/2005. Trim: 2004 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car performs very well. Ride, acceleration and braking are above average. Trouble free vehicle and satisfactory gas consumption. This is my second Ford product. They have gotten much better in the past 5 years. Fit and finish well above average.
Cons: Seats could be more supportive. I have seen other year old Taurus' sell for very little money. The car seems to depreciate heavily when new. The service department where I purchased this car did not satisfy my requirements.
Overall review: The Taurus wagon is an excellent value for the money.
Good Value by Tommy from Virginia on 08/24/2004. Trim: 2004 Ford Taurus Wagon SEL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Dependable, Comfortable ride on long trips, Good cargo space, Good gas mileage.
Cons: Rounded opening in tailgate sometimes makes it difficult to get large items through opening even though they would fit inside.
Overall review: Good Value
Enthusiast
Taurus wagon 2005 by Bob Ottawa on 03/07/2014. Trim: 2004 Ford Taurus Wagon SE.
Pros: The Vulcan V-6 engine is one of the most durable and reliable that you can own. Mine has 245,000 Kms on it and it runs as well as it did when new. Talking to scrap yards they don't even keep these engines as they always outlast the body. Lots of room, VERY comfortable seats and other than a not completed weld on the filler neck on the gas tank, no problems at all. New parts are very reasonable and other than brakes, oil changes and tires I have had no issues. I much prefer the low sight lines on my 2005 Taurus than on the new one and the same on the new Focus. Why they are doing this where it was such a bonus on the old one I'll never know
Cons: Nothing really, all it needed was a re-style and minor updating. Ford really dropped the ball when they did not replace the Crown Victoria full size car. What a marketing disaster and now the new Chevy Impala is what the new Crown Vic should have been.
Overall review: Good slip dependable car, at a reasonable cost.