2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon

2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon Prices
2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon Fuel Economy
Get What You Pay For? by Allison - Raleigh area on 04/05/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought this car in July 2005 and it is now April 2008. For the money, you get a lot of stuff so that is a big plus. Dealership (when buying it) was the best one I had ever been to. Great APR and discounts. It's not like you are supposed to buy a car because the speakers sound good or it has a sunroof.
Cons: Same problems over and over and then do not get fixed. When I bought it, it did not have a jack with the spare... found this out when I had my first flat and then it took 2 months to get one. Airbag light has come on and "fixed" 5 times. CD player was "looked at" when I brought it in and it stayed there for 2 days so they could hear the noise it made (clicking and sometimes spits the cd out) but they never heard it and now its past the 36k warranty so "I could get a really nice one from best buy that mp3 players can plug into".... that's nice, how about the one I am still paying for still works.
Overall review: Everytime I have taken my car into the shop (2 different dealerships) it comes out with something else wrong or the problem resurfaces a few weeks later. People say you get what you pay for but I cannot believe that a car company would let things like this ALWAYS happen. It would be nice it the service departments had people that seem to know what they are doing and truly try to fix something for you. (one of the techs said that whoever looked at my car first about the cd player just didn't bother because he knew about the problem I was having and said the tech is supposed to keep turning it on and off to make it mess up.... that is just my problem now since there isn't a warranty on it anymore.
Cute Mystery Car by Need new car from OKC on 08/11/2007. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great look and price.
Cons: Transmission problems at < 5,000 miles, low mpg, service techs at dealership don't seem to know this car. Now some kind of serious problem and they can't get parts. Still under warranty, < 36,000 miles and 3 years.
Overall review: Don't buy one of these - Suzuki please buy this back from me.
Good bye Suzuki USA by JUNIOR FROM IOWA on 03/28/2014. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon S, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Nice looking car & easy to drive and handle.
Cons: The Engine is not that great. Mine started leaking oil around 70,000 miles. All Highway miles. I am 60 years old. I did not beat this car. Bad engine. Suzuki fixed it free under its 100,000 mi / 10 year warranty.
Overall review: My 4th new vehicle in my life. It is good on gas, and still looks great. The 5 speed transmission has been flawless. Too bad the engine was not so good.
GODD FOR THE MONEY by RALPH ALBRIGHTSVILLE PA on 11/22/2012. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: ALL ROUND CAR I USE IT TO HAUL EVERYTHING AND GOOD ON THE HIGHWAY. GAS MPG ON HIGHWAY IS GREAT, AND THE CAR HAS ROOM .
Cons: NOTHING,
Overall review: FOR THE PRICE, AND THE EXTRAS ON IT ITS A GOOD LITTLE CAR
Stylish, but problematic by Allison from Omaha on 08/23/2010. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Stylish, good cargo size. Decent stereo system.
Cons: The gas cap doesn't lock into place, causing the Driver's side airbag light to stay on. The acceleration is awful - the car makes a very angry sound when trying to accelerate quickly.
Overall review: You get what you pay for. It's cheap and will get the job done, but now I'm ready to upgrade after 3 years! I wouldn't recommend this vehicle.