2005 Hyundai Sonata

A Luxury Car at a Bargain Price by Love to Drive in PA on 02/04/2010. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: A lot of comfort and luxury for the money. Looks great, rides great. This is my second Sonata and I love it! My partner has one too and is just as happy as I am. I am a big person and this car fits me without a problem. I have a sun roof and it doesn't leak or have any problems opening or closing. The stereo sound system is very good and the extras are perfect. The large trunk is just what I was looking for as well. This car is also great at blocking out road noise.
Cons: Another cup holder would be nice...
Overall review: Wonderful car! I'll buy another Sonanta, (if I ever have to, I'll keep driving this one as long as I can), and have recommended it to friends.
Great Sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/14/2009. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Sonata Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This car was a great value. It has excellent freeway mileage and a smooth ride. 5 years and other than some chrome coming off (which had nothing to do with make, was just 2 pieces that had poor chroming on them) the car is excellent Smooth acceleration, great handling, smooth braking, loads of room, ( i chose this vehicle since i am 6 foot 5) and lots of features
Cons: The hyundai service department local to me damaged my car on its 7500 mile checkup, and while this has nothing to do with the quality of the vehicle, a guy needs to rant someplace i guess =)
Overall review: Give this car a 10 on all the categories i can see
Not again. by Tom on 12/14/2009. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It had decent gas mileage on the freeway, about 24mpg. The trunk is big.
Cons: Bad city mileage, 18 mpg. The rearview mirror blocks out a huge portion of the road. Programming the mirror is tough to do. The antenna keeps sticking and is loud when moving. Its been replaced twice and is broke again. Radiator reservoir is hard to read and see when full.
Overall review: Don't want another.
the best car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/20/2009. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Sonata Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great car, very fast for a stock v6, great breaking, acceleration, and has a good stereo system in it, i would reccomend this car to anyone that is interested in it, it is a very sharp car and looks luxiurious.........
Cons: it did some problems with the right front hand head light
Overall review: best car i have ever drove and is a very smooth ride.... its a lot of car for the money...
Everything one could ever ask for in a mid size sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/28/2009. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Sonata Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The 2005 Hyundai Sonata handles it belongs on the road,excellent in handing winter conditions which we have in Maine. Acceleration is peppy when starting on a green light, passing on the open road is smooth and fast, breaking is excellent. We have the sun roof model that is leak proof. With two oversize adults myself and wife one could not ask for a more pleasant well appointed handling sedan with a huge rear trunk. Need I say more ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.
Cons: The cruise control button is in a poorly located, other than that which was change in 2006 the car is everything one could ever ask for in a mid size car.
Overall review: Outstanding VERY HIGH QUALITY mid size car that will last for ever.