2006 Hummer H2

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Big's Ride by Ole Big from Wyoming on 05/16/2009. Trim: 2006 Hummer H2 SUT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The ride is very comfortable and quiet. It feels like a 4 wheel drive Cadillac. The big machine handles with ease.
Cons: The gas mileage in the city is the only problem. The long interstate drives are great and I have averaged close to 15 mpg several times.
Overall review: This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned and I will drive until the next 10 sets of tires wear out. I keep the H2 maintained and up to date. I have never experience any majors problems. It is a fun vehicle in the deep snow and off road. I also feel extremely safe for me and my family while driving. My H2 is one sharp looking machine.
One Awesome Truck by tazosmom from New Waterford, OH on 02/21/2009. Trim: 2006 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. It's easy to drive and quite easy to manuveur, easier than smaller SUVs I've owned. Very, very stable on the road and, yes, I've pulled 4X4 trucks out of mud and snow.The ride is amazing, seats are extremely comfortable, sound system is awesome and my 83 year old mother has NO trouble entering or exiting the vehicle. I absolutely love this truck and think anyone who drove one would buy. Gas mileage is approximately 12.9 mpg in winter and 14.3 in summer, as good or better than comparable SUVs and pickups.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about the H2. The only drawback is HUMMER's impending execution!
Overall review: I absolutely love this truck. I honestly feel that it gets a bad rap from "The Experts" who have never owned nor driven the H2. Gas mileage is as good or better than most vehicles of its size. Comfort level is outstanding. I've owned and driven other vehicles and would not consider going back to any of them, even my beloved Chevrolets.
the beast by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/26/2009. Trim: 2006 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: great looks, huge!
Cons: gas
Overall review: amazing
Best Ever by K-stad from Kansas on 11/30/2008. Trim: 2006 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its big, its powerful, its COMFORTABLE! Best vehcile i've ever owned/drove
Cons: acceleration but what do you expect from a 3 ton beast
Overall review: I LOVE IT!!!!!
An Awesome truck by Blackdane from Nebraska on 01/26/2008. Trim: 2006 Hummer H2 SUV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Size and the width.
Overall review: It is one of the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned.
2 3 4 5 6  Next