2006 Saturn Relay

Relay Needs Lemon Aid by Cyd on 08/03/2007. Trim: 2006 Saturn Relay 2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks Good. Roomy.
Cons: Electrical problems.
Overall review: This Saturn has been towed to the dealer 8 times in 18 months for "unkown electrical" problems. Dealer returns the car with a new battery (6). Computer module replace, alterator replaced. Dealer says not to use DVD player,CD,Slider Door - may be causing problems.Dealer and Saturn not reponsive or considering any alternative; replacing vehicle,ending lease and refunding money.We are stuck for now. Evoked Lemon Law.
Excellent work and family vehicle by Moospatrol from Houston,TX on 04/19/2007. Trim: 2006 Saturn Relay 2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great long distance car. I have put 10,000 miles on in 3 months. Great for business meetings and taking kids on road trips. Very comfortable and very roomy.
Cons: Gas mileage not so good
Overall review: Excellent mini van for those that need the room and comfort. This vehicle is much better than a "Cross-over" it actually has the room and has the comfort.
covers everything I need by Gerri on 07/12/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Relay 3 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Relay,I have had it a month now, and I researched extensively before I bought it and it's roomy, looks good , drives smoothly, my grandson loves the DVD player, taking it on the road next week and looking forward to it, I get compliments on it all the time, interior is very comfortable,
Cons: The gas mileage could be better.
Overall review: I love the convenience of the sliding doors, the storage space, and the overall look of my minivan, it's great
Minivan, SUV & Truck all in one!!! by Cyndi, Illinois on 06/02/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Relay 3, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling of the Relay it gives you the feel of a mini van but the look of a SUV. The Relay handles great in all weather with easy breaking and fast pick up. My husband even loves the van and says it is fun to drive. We have ended up calling it our "truck" because it is so much more than just your everyday minivan. My sister liked mine so much she went out and got one as well!
Cons: I would say the gas mileage is not as good as they sticker says.
Overall review: I would definately recommend this minivan to anyone looking into a new vehicle with or without kids.
The best looking minivan. by Deb on 04/08/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Relay 2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The look of the front of the vehicle. It's not your typical minivan. It has so many comfort features. It's very easy to drive and change positions of seat for other drivers. Everything is close and easy for the driver to use. My kids love the DVD player. We all enjoy the electric doors - they are especially handy when my hands are full of groceries.
Cons: I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.
Overall review: We really enjoy our Relay.