2007 Suzuki Reno

Great little compact car by lilsweetntampa on 09/23/2011. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Reno Convenience, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the way it handles, I can zip in and out of traffic really easy. It has decent gas mileage and came with a sunroof!
Cons: It is expensive to replace the parts.
Overall review: Overall I love this car, if it wasnt sooo expensive for me to replace car parts I would keep it!!!
Reno in the Sunshine by twinb Clearwater, FL on 10/04/2010. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Reno Luxury, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very agile little car, can zip in and out of traffic without any worries. Fast accelation when needed, average 27 mpg highway/city combined.
Cons: Had to replace all of the tires due to flats, might had been caused by construction in area, but even so, beware.
Overall review: Wasn't looking to buy new care, but glad I did.
Great car by mitsbaby on 01/26/2009. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Reno Convenience, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It may be a 4 cylinder but it picks up and gos with no problem. the power assisted steering is great. It rides good too. I have the SWT trim and I love it.
Cons: I'm not sure if the low gas mileage in town is due to it having a DOHC or not but I get about 13-15 mpg in town. On the highway I get 26 mpg. I have problems when you lay the back seats down, one side comes back up fine, the other you have to play with the seat belt to get it back into position. I was told there is a recall on this but I have yet to receive one. The dealer I bought the car from told me my car was on the recall and as soon as they got the parts they would call me. That has been over a year ago. Airport Suzuki.
Overall review: I really enjoy driving this little car. It is a breeze to park. It is very sporty. There is more room inside the car then what you think when you look at it from the outside.
MOVER by CHRISTINE MOTORVATION OF LEXINGTON KY on 09/24/2008. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Reno Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GAS MILEAGE
Cons: NOT ENOUGH FEATURES
Overall review: BRILLIANT VEHICLE, GREAT AROUND TOWN
The Little Red Cherry by Sandra on 07/26/2008. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Reno Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I fell in love with the sporty look, cherry red color and the "quasi-racing" detail on both doors when we saw it. I get a lot of compliments on these. The handling is effortless, especially when trying to park in parking lots with limited space. The pick up was a very pleasant surprise for a 4 cylinder. The hatchback has more room than one would think at first glance. It's also convenient. We live in the desert, the air conditioner holds it's own against 100-120 degree heat. The sound system is above average, but a 6 CD changer wouldn't hurt. This car offers good features for the price.
Cons: We're considering trading up because of the lack of an ABS system and cruise control, I also feel a bit uneasy of how it would fare in an accident with a mid-size car. The upholstery could be sturdier. An On Star option would be nice. We live in North Western Arizona and are currently only getting 20 miles to the gallon in town.
Overall review: I wouldn't say not to purchase one. However, I guess it depends on what features are necessary for you and what you can live without.