2007 Kia Sorento

2007 Kia Sorento Prices
2007 Kia Sorento Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great sporty SUV-you have to drive one! by Anne-Wisconsin on 08/08/2008. Trim: 2007 Kia Sorento LX 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable, easy to drive,roomy, smooth drive very quiet. I love the easy radio,heat& air knob functions. great cup holders, water bottle holders in the back for the kids. I average about 22-23 MPG.
Cons: third row seating would be nice.
Overall review: I love my Sorento and would reccomend it to everyone
mommas car by john on 10/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Kia Sorento LX 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: stylish new body style, the get up and go and the nice long warranty
Overall review: i would recomend this to any one wanting the Sorento
Great Midrange SUV by Okiegill- Edmond Oklahoma on 03/28/2013. Trim: 2007 Kia Sorento EX 4X4, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Owned ours since new. Can't believe the quality. Our EX 4x4 gets 21 in town and 22-23 highway. Burns regular and the 3.8 engine is very strong. Transmission is a 5 speed and room is a mid size now. Very tight and runs better now than new. Put front brakes on @30K. The rear's will probably be replaced @45-50K. 4x4 operation works as expected. Only two problems the whole time, both fixed by Kia under warrentee. Air conditioner had a very small seal leak (took 3 trips to the dealer to find this) and the drivers side rear door handle broke off. No cost to us and repair was quick after part arrived. That's it! I would buy this model again in a hartbeat. After 16 cars, this is best.
Cons: Ride could be smoother. That's all.
Overall review: Excellent. Tows, 4x4 and good mileage 20-23mpg. 3.8 liter engine is great. No problem from NW to S/W travel. Tows 4K show car no problem. Would definitely buy again. Great warrentee. Great Service.. Great Mid-range SUV.
Adore My Sorento!!! SOLD on Kia! by A. Taylor from Cheyenne, WY on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Sorento LX 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Love Kia's warranty-you can't beat it! Got stuck 1700 miles from home on a family emergency trip. Kia took care of me!!! Got stuck around Birmingham, AL. The closest dealer was pretty far away. Kia paid for the tow, parts, and service-no questions asked! They also pay for food for everyone stuck, plus the hotel!! The customers service SHOCKED me at how wonderful they were. I can go anywhere in my little Sorento! With Wyoming winters, driving can be tough, but I have never gotten stuck. Roomy for our family of 4. Like the simplicity of the heating/air/stereo console. For a V6 SUV, the gas mileage is wonderful!! I fill up only once a month!!
Cons: There is some wind noise on the highway. Also, sometimes a little sluggish when starting out, but as I mentioned, Wyoming winters aren't a joke! Also, on a long trip, it's hard to sleep in the car, as the seats aren't the best for comfort.
Overall review: I was the girl that said, "I'll never drive a Kia!" So glad I do, now! Can't express how happy I am with it! I have test drove many different vehicles because I thought I wanted a change, but just can't part with my Kia. Nothing compares, and then you have the price, which is great! I've advised many people to try out a Kia when they are looking for a new car. Many people that I know have bought one! I think when it's time for a new car, I will be down at the Kia dealership. Due to the trip I got stuck on, and Kia taking care of me, I can't see not having a Kia. The warrant is amazing, you just can not beat it!! You get more than what you pay for, even if you have a base model like myself. When I bought my Sorento, the dealership was awesome. I feel like most dealers try to get over on people, especially if you are a woman. Not Kia, they treated me fair, gave me more than what my trade in was worth, and followed up with me to be sure that I was satisfied with my car! LOVE IT!
My happy vehicle (no worries) by Sandi-Savannah GA on 07/23/2010. Trim: 2007 Kia Sorento LX 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought my Sorento when it had 7200 miles on it, in early 2008. I have had many cars, truck, and suv's including a Trooper that I paid way to much for and was nothing but trouble. So imagine my surprise when after 2 years and 45,000 miles I still cannot find anything wrong with my Sorento. The vehicle looks and drives like a dream. I even love my Kia dealership, and I did not buy the vehicle from them. The sevice it and warranty it like they had. When I buy another vehicle it will be another Kia Sorento from that dealership.
Overall review: A great vehicle.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next