2008 Toyota Camry

The Not Best Best Selling Car In America by Your Typical Driver from the Midwest on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry LE 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mostly trouble free operation, better than average fuel consumption, The car is very dependable and performs marginally better than your typical four door economy sedan.
Cons: Camry in the LE trim level ride is as cheap as its interior feels and looks. The four cylinder whines, the six does also but with more power, the transmission has lost its mind, the brakes from front to rear are mild to poor, the steering feel and directional control is poor. All of this compares to the SE trim, in which one would not have these complaints, except for the power plant. In a car that does not deliver (LE) more than basic transportation for over $20,000.00 with so much competition out there I expect a lot more.
Overall review: Its certainly not the Cressida of yesteryear, that was a bargain
All around A+ by Beedlebub on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry SE 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 4cly engine is great, has alot of acceleration to it. I just upgraded from a corolla and absolutely love this car! The interior is great, very stylish and sharp looking. The body itself is great looking, it often gets mistaken for a lexus, with the great side-skirting and nice rims. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants something sporty/professional, yet saves well on gas.
Cons: Has a small issue with quick accelerations, but I suppose I shouldn't plow out into traffic and just learn to wait my turn.
Overall review: GREAT Vehicle! Toyota has come a long way since I bought my first one. Im very pleased with the quiet ride and smooth ride. I would recommend this to anyone!
Great Family Car by Joy from Leander on 10/17/2007. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry CE 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What do I like about this vehicle? Everything. It's stylish, the interior is well-appointed and high quality, and roomy. It handles well, the ride is comfortable. I highly recommend this car. I traded a Honda Civic hybrid and I do miss the gas mileage but I wanted the comfort and safety of a larger car. This car was an excellent choice.
Cons: I don't really have anything negative to say about this car. I bought the base model and am very happy with it.
Overall review: It's a great choice at a reasonable price. Buy it.
Beautiful car and gas saver! by Jess from monrovia on 01/30/2013. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry LE 5-Spd MT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Gas saving! It has a glide feel that feels smooth when letting go of the brake pedal which i like. The steering wheel power is smoother and easier to manage than the lexus gs.
Cons: I also have a lexus gs350, i guess since im used to its fast accelaration i feel that this car takes a bit longer(3-5 secs) to accelerate faster. Not really a big deal.
Overall review: Overall, i love his car. It's perfect for commuting to and from work and as a family car. Camrys are very realiable cars(talking by experience).
Frist and Last Toyota by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/08/2009. Trim: 2008 Toyota Camry LE V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After 6 months of this car breaking down,Toyota bought is back(thank god!!)This was my frist and LAST toyota.Car was made cheap and just not worth the money.
Cons: Trans was replaced twice....Oil leaks and humming noises fron the rear.
Overall review: I had owned impala's before and never had any issues.....I only tryied the camery for a change...Glad it's gone