2011 Ford Focus

Have you driven a Focus lately? by orangeroof on 02/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Focus SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything is a major improvement over my 2006 Focus, which was a good car. That's why I bought another one. The 2011 is much quieter, rides better, looks better, and handles just as well. It has many features that were unavailable on the 2006. What a difference 5 years makes.
Cons: Only the power window switches on the driver's door are light at night. It should be all of them (my 2006 was). No assist handles above the doors (the 2006 had them).
Overall review: I wanted to replace my 06 Focus. I looked at the new 2012 Focus and didn't like it. When I checked out the current one, I was totally surprised by how much equipment and features it had over my 2006. The Ford Sync is awesome, and my favorite feature. The interior is 10 times better, and it looks like a small luxury car. I got the SEL, with the sunroof and premium sound. Ambient lighting, 190 watts with subwoofer, ESC, lighted audio and cruise control buttons on the steering wheel, a light in the back seat (finally), Sirus, and you can even plug a thumb drive into the dash. Plus I got almost $4000 back from Ford, and ended up only paying about $16,000 for this car. Just try to beat that. Test drive everything else, and then drive a new Focus. If you have an older Focus, drive a new one and you will be sold. Friends get inside and can't believe it is a Focus. I still can't either.
My new car by Elizabeth on 06/05/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Focus SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Rated 40 mpg highway. I actually got 47.8 on our trip to Florida.
Cons: None
Overall review: I have never been a Ford person but this car has made me one!
Best compact car on the market by Geno on 03/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Focus SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: peppy driving, and extremely good fuel economy. a plush interior. SYNC hands-free communication system. interior cabin is quiet with little road noise. excellent car for the price that offers driving enjoyment as well as many options and features to make it even more enjoyable
Cons: no Lumbar.
Overall review: Best compact car on the market.
Ford Is FOCUSed On Excellence. by FOCUSed Driver in New Roc. on 11/26/2010. Trim: 2011 Ford Focus SES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, quiet, great ride, Sync, comfortable front seats, good steering, tight suspension, high seating position, nice rims and low profile tires, handsome design, good horn, great outward visibility, smooth automatic trans, huge trunk, good paint job, smooth, refined engine.
Cons: None so far.
Overall review: I just took delivery and drove it all day. So I can only offer an initial opinion. I feel this car is an overlooked gem. It is very quiet on the open road. It allows very little wind noise to the sides. Road noise depends on the terrain. Newly tarred road are extremely quiet. Rougher roads aren't bad, either. Better than a Honda, though. Interior design is functional, not stylish. Exterior is very handsome, without trying to be swoopy like every other car. The engine is smooth, along with the auto trans. Not the quickest car. But it's safe for merging. Very comfortable driver's seat. Basically, for the price, this is an excellent value. With the cash back incentives and dealer discount (plus a $750 Apple discount) I saved over $5000 off the sticker. Most of all, the experience I got from the Ford dealerships were very comfortable, relaxed, pressure-free, and informative. Much better than all the other dealerships I visited. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
good car tires Bad by nick on 07/16/2013. Trim: 2011 Ford Focus SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Dependable, gas mileage good.
Cons: Tires, Hankook terrible, loud and choppy had them balanced and car aligned under warranted. Then was advised by service department that there was problem with tires and I went threw the loops with ford and tire company to no avail. Get rid of these tires and the problem of noise and vibration goes away.
Overall review: Good car Except for Hankook Tires.