2012 Chevrolet Cruze

The best car by donner blaine, MN on 03/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is very easy handling and a very solid car
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Love this car!!!
Cruze 2 LT RS by Mark from Minneapolis on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling on interior and exterior is great. My 2 LT RS has everything I need. But the resaon I love it is the MPG. At 65 MPH it will pull up to 46 MPG. At 75 MPH it will pull close to 40 MPG. If you want to pin it on 55 MPH you will flirt with 50 MPG. Mine is a 6 speed manual. I have not driven a manual since the early 70's. It took a few weeks to get comfortable with. Now, I would not settle for an automatic again, ever. The manual gives you more control and better acceleration when you want it. The car is quiet and handles very well. The turning radius is nice and tight, U trun where ever you want. The visibility is good and there are no blind spots over either shoulder.
Cons: Hey, I am 6'4" 240 lbs. It is a little tough for me to get in and get out, but I am not complaining.
Overall review: Go ahead and test drive it and others in it's class. The Cruze will not disappoint you. I tested both the Fiesta and Focus and found the Cruze more suited to what feels good in a car for me.
TO GOOD TO BE TRUE by JIM BLOOMINGTON, IL. on 04/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 2LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THE CRUZE EXCELLENT GAS MILAGE WHICH THIS WRITER GOT 41 MPG ON THE HIGHWAYS & ALWAYS GET 25 TO 28MPG IN TOWN DRIVING. RIDES LIKE THE BIG CAR. LOVE THE INSTURMENT PANEL WHICH GIVES ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED. CRUZE CONTROL, HEAT & AIR COND. WORKS SUPERBILY WELL. EVEN HAS DUCKS UNDER FRONT SEATS TO SEND THE FLOW OF HEAT & AIR TO REAR SEATS OF VEHICLE. HEATED SEATS WORK VERY WELL. BUYING ONE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE SORRY.
Cons: NOT TO MUCH ROOM IN REAR SEAT AREA UPON ENTRY OR LEAVING VEHICLE.
Overall review: BEST TROUBLE FREE VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED & I HAVE OWNED A LOT OF VEHICLES IN MY 80 YEARS. THANKS FOR THE CHEVY CRUZE.
fun 2 drive by livin in the past on 04/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: throttle responce, fun to drive,handling,interior lay out.
Cons: limited seat adjustments
Overall review: a solid feeling,nimble,easy to drive vehicle,
Sporty and Roomy with great Economy by Tucson, Az on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ECO, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling and for an economy car it is more roomy than other cars in its class. After a few thousand miles the car seemed to break in and I average around 38 mpg in mixed driving and I have a heavy foot. I have gotten up to 45 mpg on just strait hwy driving doing 75 mph with a family of 4 in the car.
Cons: Some of the interior is cheap and I have already replaced the floor mats because with the clutch I new I would wear out the floor mat in no time. Also I have had a problem with the spring on the clutch making rather loud sounds when releasing the clutch. Took it to the dealership and I am still noticing it.
Overall review: Great car for economy and more roomy than other cars in its class.