2012 Nissan Versa

2012 Nissan Versa Prices
2012 Nissan Versa Fuel Economy
The perfect little car that feels BIG. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a great small car that feels big. Cost is great. I paid $13,500 for air, cruise, auto CVT tranny, and all the safety features. I can't buy a used car with these features for this price. I'm getting 32 miles per gallon in all city driving. A great commuter car. Why do I need to spend $30,000 to drive back and forth to work. The other car companies are shaking in their boots about this car. They have nothing in their lineups to compare to the Versa.'s price and features. Smooth CVT transmission. Good pickup. Solid ride.
Cons: Base seat fabric could be better. Attacts hair lint and fuzz. Hard to get off.
Overall review: Great overall commputer car. Nissan was got it right. Must be something people want, it is selling two to one over it's closest rival. There are people out there who don't need fancy gadgets and want a basic car that gets good gas mileage. This is the one to get. Auto reviewers are blinded by performance reviews, fancy dashboards and gadgets. This car is a great attractive little car that does a lot of thing rights at a resonable price.
2012 Versa sedan great looking car that looks like a scaled down Altima. by Medman51 on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: HUGE rear seat leg room, our two 6ft tall sons can actually ride confortably back there. I love the syling of the 2012 sedan, it looks like a scaled down Altima.
Cons: No drivers seat armrest but I may get an aftermarket armrest off Ebay. Only 109 HP on the 2012 sedan with the 1.6 which is less HP than competitors.
Overall review: I have been driving a 2009 Versa S Hatchback for 3 years without a problem. The wife & I went out last week & also bought a 2012 Versa SV sedan with magnetic grey exterior color & sandstone interior color & it looks real sharp. I wanted to get a Hyundai Accent but the Salesman would not deal as all they have are 2013's so He blew me off. The Nissan dealer was super nice & worked out a great deal on the car & a generous trade-in deal on our troublesome 2001 PT Cruiser. I really think the Versa sedan is a great deal for the money although I am still getting use to the CVT transmission but will welcome the improved gas mileage that it will deliver.
good car Quality overall without high cost. by PopPop on 09/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: car exudes confidence.
Cons: would like different color interior.
Overall review: excellent.
GREAT CAR - ESPECIALLY THE SPECIAL EDITION PACKAGE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LOVE HOW IT DRIVES, HOW QUIET IT IS ON THE ROAD.
Cons: THE BLUETOOTH SYSTEM SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE STREAMING MUSIC THROUGH IT
Overall review: LOVE THE CAR!!!
Satisfied Versa Owner by PrototypeDevil on 01/25/2013. Trim: 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this car September 30, 2012. Cut my monthly gas budget in half the first month driving it. I was very impressed because of it. Changed how I feel about NIssan as a brand. May even purchase another Nissan in the future. Fits a family of 4 comfortably even on long drives. Although we have a SUV, this car is still being used simply to save gas. The car enjoys being on the freeway for long drives. Pure Drive means exactly what it says "Pure Drive" just drive and enjoy the road. The car is very light that the tires will not wear out for a long time. Interior is above satisfactory for the amount paid for the vehicle. Steering is responsive. A very roomy subcompact car. No regrets..
Cons: The Versa looks like its on stilts. It will need to be lowered eventually. Stock radio was simple but it did its job. I replaced it after 3 months and upgraded to a touchscreen navigation system with a rear view camera. When the wheels finally wear out I will upgrade to wider tires to enhance handling.
Overall review: Drove it for 4 months first before I can do a full review for myself or anyone. Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase of the Versa. Its a great car that saves gas. I have been upgrading it since I got it. I highly recommend this car to anyone. You will not see the gas savings unless there you have a monthly budget for gas. then you see it month to month how much money you are saving. This car will not win any races. But if you want it to get you to work and back safely and save money at the same time, Then this is the car for you. Out of 5 cars this is my gas saving car and commuter. Im very happy to add it to my collection. Well worth the money.