2012 Lincoln MKS

Best in its class!! by Styling in Beaverton Oregon on 01/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love all of the performance coupled with reasonable mileage. My wife wanted to drive my ecoboost truck for her vehicle and stated that she would not drive a car? Funny, I cannot seem to keep her out of this car!
Cons: I only wish that there was a little more leg room or an option to move the drivers seat back a little more for leg room (They could engineer to move the left footrest forward and this would not be an issue.) The only reason that I stated two nines in my review were one for the drivers left footrest issue and the other for a software glitch with the navigation system.
Overall review: I usually switch vehicles at a maximum time span of every two years. After driving this vehicle I do not think I want to get rid of it! I tried the BMW's, Lexus, Mercedes and Chrysler's before deciding on this vehicle. I HAVE NO REGRETS! I can only feel sorry for anyone that does not give this vehicle a chance before purchasing another manufactures vehicle. It will not disappoint!
The Ultimate Junk Vehicle! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks, Performance
Cons: Everything
Overall review: I have owned this vehicle for the last eleven months. I also have fought with Lincoln / Ford for the last eleven months to repair it or buy it back. I would never recommend this product to anyone!!!!!! This vehicle is nice when it works (very seldom! Like never!) My problems (there are many) started within two weeks of delivery. Pathetic service, NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE A LINCOLN! You could not give me one! Stay away at all costs! BMW’s are very nice!
The best Lincoln by Bruce from Central Florida on 05/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKS FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the fit and feel of a full size automobile.
Cons: Poor rear visiblity.
Overall review: ALL Lincolns should be equipped with the rear view camera in either center console or rear view mirror. ALL should be equipped with "blind side" assist that is an option on some models.
Sharp and comfortable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKS AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent styling. Great to drive.
Cons: none
Overall review: Excellent
Wonderful ride! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKS AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car! I average 21 MPG in town, better on highway. It is beautiful inside and out, will buy another.
Cons: Can't tink of any.
Overall review: Excellant vehicle, very quiet inside, very comfortable seating.