2012 Nissan Rogue

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
nice ride by scott from pennsylvania on 03/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: lots of room,stylish dash layout,and really like the touch screen stereo and navigation,gas mileage is descent,well built and handles great sport button makes it fun for me but also practicle for the wife and kids
Cons: no real complaints,back window is kinda small,and wish the gas mileage was a little better but it beats the dakota mileage that i was driving
Overall review: great family car, fun to drive and awd
I like it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Rogue SV FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My mileage has average around 28.0 with combine driving city and interstate..
Cons: Could be more sporty on the inside
Overall review: I would buy another one it is a blast to drive and easy to park
Not what you would expect from NISSAN by Road traveler, NJ on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Surprisingly it has a lot of pick up and pretty good handling.
Cons: Highways I only have 23.9 mpg so far not what I expected I fillup every time I turn around!
Overall review: Do not buy this car for the MPG, the cloth interior is cheap including the rugs. It is a bottom end vehicle but does have a decent ride with good pickup.
My Favorite Nissan so far by 09roguedriver on 05/31/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Rogue S AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: AWESOME, FANTASTIC in Snow, I get Unbelieveable gas mileage! keep it under 70 on the highway and use the cruise and you'll get 26 Plus MPG. I can even get over 30 on local roads. Forget the Quick starts from the red light and Panic stops and you'll get about 400 miles from a tank of regular gas. In snow I cannot even spin a tire and it will Plow snow and not even flinch! I'd have another in a heartbeat!
Cons: The dash could be better designed, there is no space to put Anything! (shopping list, phone) when riding alone there is Always something on the passenger seat.
Overall review: Had my last Nissan for over 100K and am hoping to have this one for as long.
Nice SUV by WAZUL on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Rogue S AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the style of this car & the way it handles. I am getting 26.5 mpg with 25% driving in a small village & the rest driving on back mountain roads in the Catskill mountains in NY. I now have 1500 miles on my awd s special edition Rogue after one month. Hope this mpg continues. I was looking at the Chevy Equinox & Hyundai Santa Fe, but I liked the way the Rogue drove & the features in the Rogue. I also got a good deal & 0% for 60 months!
Cons: It took a little bit to get adjusted to the CVT.
Overall review: I hope the Rogue handles well in the snow. I have friends who have the Rogue & say it is very good in the snow.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next