2013 Ford Escape

The best small SUV by jrrck on 04/25/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the new design in & out. Power and fuel efficiency for an SUV is two thumbs up.
Cons: Nothing so far right now
Overall review: I will recommend this to my friend and family.
Escape Ugly - look for a different car. by Escaped on 07/16/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is ugly. Why redesign something that had a classic look? We've owned 2 previous Ford Escapes. If I wanted a car that looks like a Lexus, I would buy a Lexus. Bring back the old Escape. Sorry Ford - this is horrible.
Cons: It is ugly. Why redesign something that had a classic look? We've owned 2 previous Ford Escapes. If I wanted a car that looks like a Lexus, I would buy a Lexus. Bring back the old Escape. Sorry Ford - this is horrible.
Overall review: Still Ford qulality, but ugly styling.
Enthusiast
fantastic SUV by Jeff on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape Titanium AWD.
Pros: nice styling, ecoboost engine, economy, features
Cons: none
Overall review: nice looking right sized SUV and made by Ford
Test Driver
Nice redesign by Dollar Maximizer from Illinois on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape SEL.
Pros: Acceleration, handling, appearance, fuel economy.
Cons: Cargo space
Overall review: We currently have a 2007 Highlander Limited and want to replace one of our 2 vehicles. We drove a 2013 Escape SEL FWD with the 2.0 liter engine. Loved the acceleration compared to the Highlander and the crisper handling as well The interior has an upscale feel that really appealed to us. As popular as the last model was, it never appealed to either my wife or I, and the brakes were definitely weak in the previous model.
Love this SUV by Energy Conscious in Ann Arbor on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We've had 2 Escapes in the past, and the 2013 is by far the best we have owned. We got the 1.6l Ecoboost after test driving it. We had concerns before the test drive about the acceleration. We are pleasently surprized....much better than the 3.0l we were used to. The electronics are super, the ride is super. It's a fun vehicle to drive. If you are in the market for an SUV, give the 2013 Escape a test drive before deciding!
Cons: Have found no dislikes so far.
Overall review: We give the 2013 Escape a solid 10/10.