2013 Ford Escape

Test Driver
2013 Escape Ugly as Sin by Dave on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape.
Pros: Visually, it is very ugly. I have had two Escapes before and I loved both of them, but the 2013 is ugly as sin and I would not own one. Time to shop the competition.
Cons: Visually, it is very ugly. I have had two Escapes before and I loved both of them, but the 2013 is ugly as sin and I would not own one. Time to shop the competition.
Overall review: Visually, it is very ugly. I have had two Escapes before and I loved both of them, but the 2013 is ugly as sin and I would not own one. Time to shop the competition.
The best small SUV by jrrck on 04/25/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the new design in & out. Power and fuel efficiency for an SUV is two thumbs up.
Cons: Nothing so far right now
Overall review: I will recommend this to my friend and family.
Escape Ugly - look for a different car. by Escaped on 07/16/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is ugly. Why redesign something that had a classic look? We've owned 2 previous Ford Escapes. If I wanted a car that looks like a Lexus, I would buy a Lexus. Bring back the old Escape. Sorry Ford - this is horrible.
Cons: It is ugly. Why redesign something that had a classic look? We've owned 2 previous Ford Escapes. If I wanted a car that looks like a Lexus, I would buy a Lexus. Bring back the old Escape. Sorry Ford - this is horrible.
Overall review: Still Ford qulality, but ugly styling.
Enthusiast
fantastic SUV by Jeff on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape Titanium AWD.
Pros: nice styling, ecoboost engine, economy, features
Cons: none
Overall review: nice looking right sized SUV and made by Ford
Test Driver
Nice redesign by Dollar Maximizer from Illinois on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Escape SEL.
Pros: Acceleration, handling, appearance, fuel economy.
Cons: Cargo space
Overall review: We currently have a 2007 Highlander Limited and want to replace one of our 2 vehicles. We drove a 2013 Escape SEL FWD with the 2.0 liter engine. Loved the acceleration compared to the Highlander and the crisper handling as well The interior has an upscale feel that really appealed to us. As popular as the last model was, it never appealed to either my wife or I, and the brakes were definitely weak in the previous model.