2013 Audi A6

Audi is the way to go! by Steve on 12/22/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fit and finish second to none. A sub 5 second 0-60 and able to touch 30mpg on the highway(if you stay around 75mph. Extremely comfortable seating. I fitted my car with a set of snows with 18" wheels as the 20"s are truly useless, and the car goes up snowy grades with ease. I'm thrilled with my purchase. The dealership in Oneonta NY is strong. Lots of knowledge available in that store.
Cons: Honestly, really nothing major. I would love a 2 gallon washer fluid tank, but happy my car holds a gallon.
Overall review: Excellent value and a smart buy when compared to the other German offerings.
German Gem with Head Turning Looks by Live2Design on 12/06/2012. Trim: 2013 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I ending up purchasing the 2.0 Premium Plus with the 19" Sport Package and black interior, matte finish walnut trim and a black headliner. I do love the black headliner as it is a subtle addition that makes the interior feel more luxurious without really being noticed unless you point it out to others. I have gotten many compliments from onlookers on the car's design and 19" sport wheels that contrast nicely with their matte silver finish against the black and chrome exterior.
Cons: In the beginning I had been contemplating between the 3.0 and 2.0, I was concerned that the 2.0 would feel underpowered. However, after purchasing the 2.0 and driving it for 6 months now it is definitely not an issue (especially when you drive in "sport" mode.) I have had others drive my car and comment on the power and responsiveness of the car. I am not saying this car is "track ready" but it certainly has the ability to jettison you onto the highway or pass the paparazzi. However, if you have a couple thousand dollars your willing to throw down, the 3.0 is definitely more of the "driver's" choice.
Overall review: I am very pleased with my decision on purchasing the Audi A6. It has great exterior design combined with great interior design and fit/finish. I love the many subtle design cues that I didn't notice when shopping around. I have enjoyed the Audi MMI and find it very easy to operate and get familiarized with; while it also appears to seamlessly pair and operate with my iPhone for telephony and audio uses. At night, the cabin is nicely lighted with the "cockpit" lights and nice (adjustable) ambient lighting which I didn't even know it had prior to purchasing. In closing, I feel Audi has a strong product portfolio for 2012 that has exceptional design, technology and value among its luxury rivals.
A GREAT CAR by DR. S. on 02/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is one fantastic machine, Performance, Handling, style, and Panache. The car is like a vault, when the doors are closed you are insulated from the outside. In addition, everything works. I have had BMW, and Bentley,. This car outperforms the BMW and comes close to the Bentley. Do not get the A6 with the 2.0 motor, Only get the 3.0, and get at least the Premium Plus. There is no question that I would buy another Audi.
Cons: The Lumbar adjustment could be better, other than that NOTHING.
Overall review: FANTASTIC MACHINE
Fogcutter by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the feel and fit of the interior and the lines of the exterior.
Cons: I think Audi missed the boat in the tech department. The manitory seat beat in order to move the car is a pain, also the fact that you can't roll the car out of a parking space without hitting the gas is bad I would rather have my foot on the brake if something happens instead of the gas. The dailing system for the phone is VERY bad, why not use a touch screen instead of a wheel to dial numbers. I have had four Audi's (A6&A8) before this one and do not like the tech stuff, it takes you eyes off the road.
Overall review: Don't get me wrong this is a Great car and fun to drive! Can't wait to get it into some snow.
Audi takes it to the Next Level. by Pure Michigan Perspective... on 04/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Primarily styling and 2.0 engine provides pretty decent mpg. Has a lot of features but there is a learning curve understanding how to use and getting full utility from all options. Dashboard instrumentation is arranged well and is user friendly. Ample leg and head room for tall drivers/passengers. Trunk space is more than adequate.
Cons: I don't like the MMI screen that pops out of the dashboard every time I start the car. Rather have it built into the dashboard console. would like to see the moon roof be able to slide back and forth not just rise up and down.
Overall review: Pretty partial to Anerican built cars but this Audi is a Good solid car and has a big car feel about it., Handles well, and it is also very quiet.