2014 Nissan Versa Note

Nice little Note by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/21/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, Roomy Great Great Gas Milage
Cons: Doughnut spare under frame subject to weathering
Overall review: SEE Rick at MARC MOTORS
Drive the rest, compare, you will find the Nissan Versa Note to be the best by Double D in KC on 09/21/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased my Versa Note as a second car due to the gas mileage, and it does NOT disappoint. I also drive a 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV, so the two are polar opposites in most ways. My Versa Note is VERY comfortable, both on long drives as well as short drives. The MPG is phenomenal, almost like having a hybrid vehicle. The bluetooth, navigation, and around view cameras are amazing. I love all the technology they put in this car for under 20 grand.
Cons: Acceleration could be better, but it is adequate.
Overall review: This is hands down the best purchase I have made in YEARS. I love my Versa Note, and I have ended up driving it more than I ever thought I would. The car is comfortable, full of gadgets, handles and accelerates just find for what I need. it is a nice looking car, and I am glad I got it in the Super Black with the Wheat Stone interior. It reminds me of the days of driving my Honda Civic, which I also loved. I did a LOT of research and drove every car in this class, and decided on the Nissan. None of the other cars even compared in quality, fit, finish, and available technology. The around view camera system is a godsend. The bluetooth and navigation system are amazing, and I love the new Nissan Connect system as well. Drive the rest, and you will find this one to be the best!
Lovin' the Note by Note me a Note on 08/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my new Note.... the inside is HUGE!!!!. Comfortable ride and great road handling. Great gas miles per gallon.
Cons: Cheap plastic used for AC knobs.
Overall review: Love love love my new little friend.
A Nice Surprise! by Lon from Denver, CO on 11/04/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have owned the note for about a month. Did a lot of testing of various hatchback vehicles (Honda Fit, Hyundai Elantra, the new Mitsubishi Mirage, Ford Fiesta), but the options and styling and gas economy of the Note at 17k beat them all hands down. I am 6'3"/250 lbs (my wife is tiny!) and the amount of room it gives me is amazing. Four adults can be seated very comfortably. I thought the acceleration might be a problem, but here in Denver going from 5280 feet up to 10,000 feet was no problem. It's not a turbo, but it holds its own. Get used to the CVT and you'll have no problem. MY wife loves this car; I'm a big SUV guy and I'm surprised how much enjoy it too.
Cons: A passenger arm rest / center armrest console would have been nice.
Overall review: I'd definitely recommend this vehicle.
THE note by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Versa Note, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it drives in snow!!, I was super nervous about the drive and have to say it did better than my old SUV that had 4 wheel. drive
Cons: I love everything about my car.
Overall review: I LOVE this car! I will be keeping it till it wont go.