1998 Land Rover Range Rover

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
its a robot truck ..........can do any thing u want , just know who to deal by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/14/2010. Trim: 1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: i am range rover owner scince 1991 models , it wonderfull car , but its key is the maitenance maintan it well u will enjoy it well, i drive many car in SUV's no one like my range rover. ( it is realy non stick car)
Cons: u cant dislike any , but one thing i thought its not connected togethrg well ( interior parts)
Overall review: its a car has many options even not all the owner know that they have to read the manual more than one time to understand what they are driving .......range rover lover
Problem Child by Warren on 01/07/2002. Trim: 1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: The vehicle has been in the shop 4 times in the last 6 weeks for problems that have made left me stranded. It has had to be towed to the dealer because it wouldn't start 3 times in the space of 2 weeks. They can't seem to fix it. I'm ready to ask for my money back.
Luxurious, but an absolute failure as reliablity is concerned. by Brandon Waiss on 04/23/2002. Trim: 1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.0 SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The Range Rover is by far one of the nicest SUV's you can purchase, except for the Mercedes G500. It is absolutely the most comfortable and accomodating SUV around without question... I have owned my Range Rover since it was new in 98. I drove it off the showroom floor and practically straight back into the shop for numerous problems. It is a love hate relationship.
Cons: When it runs as it should it is fantastic... however my blood pressure has never been so high in dealing with all the issues I have had. Land Rover Eastside has been accomodating getting issues fixed, however in several instances it has taken numerous times to fix the same problem, and several times they broke additional things and sloppily put my vehicle back together. I have a stack of repairs about an inch and a half thick because of all the problems. I have had many unreasonable problems.
Overall review: Don't buy this car if you don't have the patience to take it to the shop frequently. It is tempermental. I am on my third set of lights all around the vehicle in 3 1/2 years. It would have helped if the dealership that I purchased my car from would have fixed issues correctly the first time, and not damaged or improperly re-assembled parts of my car. The cost of the vehicle is way too much considering I have had months that I have had to make a car payment and not driven it at all that month. Luxurious, but a very dissapointing piece of crap. I would like to report my issues to Land Rover USA and tell them what I think about their failure of a vehicle they have. Hopefully, now that Ford owns them they will implement some Quality Assurance, because i am quite certain that Land Rover didn't spend a dime QA'ing the vehicle. I am even getting angry writing about it again and reliving all my drama with this vehicle.
An Awsome, Mis-Understood Truck by Juan on 02/14/2007. Trim: 1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.0 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the smooth ride being I used to own a firebird so its a big difference. Ive driven other suv's but none like this one. The brakes are smooth the acceleration is not too shabby (its a truck not a racer) And most of all I love the space and ride height. I tower over aviators and escalades! And last but not least I love the power it has for what it is. I LOVE IT
Cons: I know alot of people complain about the mechanical issues with this truck but you know what... it all comes down to how you use it. If you abuse the car its going to abuse your wallet, and that goes for pretty much every car. I know Ive been through Pontiac, Cadillac, Ford, Honda, VW, Infiniti, etc and they are all good cars but you have to take care of the car so you dont have to complain about it. And unfortunately its an expensive car "You get for what you pay for"
Overall review: In the end if your looking for power and comfort this is what your looking for. If your looking for something cheaper go back to the main page and look for another car. In my opinion the controls should be on the doors and the cup holders should be bigger and more accesable along with the cd changer. And most of all land rover should go back to making their own cars not ford this is exactly why I didnt buy the new ones
Over rated by Jospeh on 12/19/2005. Trim: 1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.0 SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The look is no doubt a plus. This vehicle is extremely comfortable on and off the highway. This car drives oover anything. Dont be affraid to push it to it's limits
Cons: When you do have to bring it in the shop, it's usualy not for minor details... be prepared to have a big wallet. You must constantly maintian this vehicle mechanicly or risk the financial burden
Overall review: If your friend has one make sure u catch a ride with him/her just to be seen in one. If you do decide to own one, maintenance is the key. That would be the only way to fully enjoy it
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next