1989 Subaru Justy

1989 Subaru Justy pictures are not available
1989 Subaru Justy Prices
1989 Subaru Justy Fuel Economy
A solid and reliable little car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2008. Trim: 1989 Subaru Justy DL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have less than $600 in this 89 justy and I can tell you if your a little handy and willing to search the junk yard occasionaly then you could have 35 miles per gallon, and a very reliable vehicle. I have replaced the ft tires $100 for the 12 inch, new battery $70, windshield $140, ft drive shafts $150, tune up and oil change $60, clutch cable $30.
Cons: I drive this car every day and in the Colorado winter it even gets around great and has never left me stranded. It has 17500 miles and never hesitates to start even in -10F it is roomy and comfortable and on of my favorite small cars. I am constantly on the lookout for these cars for friends. The answer to the fuel problem is the Justy. If every car got 35 MPG when its 19 years old there would be plenty of gas to go around.It is an ugly little car and with a top speed of 90 mph it will never be able to replace my BMW.
Overall review: I drive this car every day and in the Colorado winter it even gets around great and has never left me stranded. It has 17500 miles and never hesitates to start even in -10F it is roomy and comfortable and on of my favorite small cars. I am constantly on the lookout for these cars for friends. The answer to the fuel problem is the Justy. If every car got 35 MPG when its 19 years old there would be plenty of gas to go around.
The perfect teenager car by Derby from Logansport, Indiana on 07/31/2001. Trim: 1989 Subaru Justy DL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's small and compact and even without power steering, the car is easy to drive. The appearance looks like a metro, but I prefer this car over the metros. I have been in a fender bender and my car held up better than the car that hit me. The other person's car had to get a new fender and fog light and my car a little bity dent.
Cons: It's small and doesn't have power steering.
Overall review: The car is perfect for kids in school to drive in. I feel safer in this car than I do my parents Cavalier. It's a steel frame and will protect your children better than the newer vehicles. Plus it's great on insurance.
Review ID: #191136 Is this review offensive?
the mini car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/18/2005. Trim: 1989 Subaru Justy GL, Owned 6 years.
Pros: the small compact size
Cons: way too small of a motor
Overall review: buy this car its awesome
Just Right by RT on 05/13/2003. Trim: 1989 Subaru Justy GL 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like the fuel mileage, when it was new it did about 37 on the highway and 34 in town. Now it gets about 34 on highway and 29 in town with 105,000 miles on the motor. Handles well, good brakes, reliable and cost effective.
Cons: Design flaw in the distributor, it leaks oil. Fuel tank is only 9 gallons. Impossible to find the recommeded tire size for the 4WD version without going thru Bridgestone.
Overall review: Very good, but my wife hates the car. She is a Corvette woman. I plan on keeping it for at least another 10 years until my grandkids are old enough to drive it. Hopefully I can still get parts for it by then.
The Justy: My best friend by Dilly Doodle from San Diego on 06/27/2002. Trim: 1989 Subaru Justy GL 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love that I can find a parking spot just about anywhere because the car is so short. Also, the gas mileage is incredible and it is so darn cute! The car is very affordable for college students. And to top it all off, I have never had any mechanical problems at all in the 4 years I have owned the car, and I have really driven her a lot! She is my very best friend.
Cons: Not very crash-friendly (would not hold up well in an accident). Not very fast (doesn't go over 70 mph w/out straining), doesn't accelerate too fast either. Not a car for picking up chicks.
Overall review: My favorite car. I love this car. Justys ROCK!