1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon

1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon pictures are not available
1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon Prices
1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon Fuel Economy
My best and most dependable friend. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2004. Trim: 1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon DLX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought this vehicle new and have never regretted it for a moment. It is not a performer in any way but has never let me down in 15 years and over 225000 miles.
Cons: There is so much body roll you sometimes wonder if you could put your hand out the driver's window and touch the ground on a hard right-hand turn. The rear springs are also far too week for a wagon. The body has rusted out almost everywhere. I have already replaced all five doors.
Overall review: By far the most reliable (and therefore inexpensive) vehicle I have ever owned. I don't think I will ever find another vehicle that will match it.
My Brown piece of poo by tropicalcow on 05/04/2010. Trim: 1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon DLX, Owned 7 years.
Pros: It shifts really smoothly and drives very well
Cons: it's old and brown
Overall review: Sweet car!!!!!!!!!!
The Best Car I Will Ever Own by FreddytheFish on 07/22/2005. Trim: 1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon SR5 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Reliability - Runs beautifully at 266,000 kms Versatility - 4wd for winter/off-road and fold down seats for cargo Economy - 23 MPG on the highway, not too bad for a 17 yo car
Cons: Performance - slightly embarrasing being passed by fully loaded tractor trailers going up into the mountains ;-) Looks - Ugly duckling design hides the swan underneath
Overall review: I don't think I will ever own a car as trustworthy as my little 4WD Corolla Wagon. I've had her for 5 years and taken her from 219,000 to 266,000 kms. I've a had a grand total of 1 (yes 1!) problem in 5 years and that was a failed break light switch that cost me $45 to fix. I can't recommend this car highly enough (a fact that influenced my brother when he ended up buying the exact same car!)
tank tought, but not rustproof! by Nicolas From Montreal, Canada on 02/05/2002. Trim: 1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon SR5 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love to ride it in the snow with the diff lock and four good winter tires. Lacks handling for summer. Huge cargo space when seats are folded down. Good gas mileage. good reliable engin. Low repair cost. Solid as a tank. I've been going off road sometime with it. Great compromise between a Truck/Minivan/4x4/Economy car.
Cons: It love rust, Cancer got the car. Was White.. now it's red/brown and white.
Overall review: Great car. Bought it used, ran it for 3 years, still running. If it wasn't of the rust, I would keep this car forever. But now it's heading toward the recycling facilities. It is my 4th toyota corolla. They all end up rusting. If only the body would last. I would buy another one if i could find one not rusted!
almost ultimate car by zac of indiana on 11/30/2001. Trim: 1988 Toyota Corolla Wagon DLX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i feel at home in it
Cons: body style slightly drab
Overall review: a little below awesome