1991 Toyota Celica

1991 Toyota Celica pictures
1991 Toyota Celica Prices
1991 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
Great little car!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/21/2010. Trim: 1991 Toyota Celica GT Sport coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car with 175k miles on it and it just rolled over to 200k and it still runs great! Only thing I had to replace in the engine was the alternator which went bad the day after I bought it. This car is definetly a fun ride and handles pretty good. Decent acceleration if you know how to drive it. I drive my cars hard and my celica takes the abuse like a champ (obviously its still going at 200k). It's a sporty car with alot of potential. My car still does almost 120mph, surprising for its age.
Cons: My friends complain about the comfort with the seats but I can't say I care too much...I'm too busy enjoying the ride. My A/C did cut out recently though. It's also too low to the ground to get up on ramps.
Overall review: This is a great car to get. It's easy to maintain and requires little work. I just give it regular oil changes (I run synthetic) and it takes all the abuse I give it. Definetly a great engine! As I said....over 200k miles and still going with no problems! If you want a fun car that requires only minor work, this is it. I live where it snows and it even handles deep snow decently well, despite how low to the ground it is.
the bat cat by mikey from florida on 12/25/2009. Trim: 1991 Toyota Celica ST Sport coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love it a great car, would not drive anything else
Overall review: just a great car
best little convertable ever by taz chatham ont canada on 10/17/2008. Trim: 1991 Toyota Celica GT convertible, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: this is a fantastic litlle car i have had it since day one I only have 29,000 ariginal miles on still have the original rubber I hate to sell it but I don't drive it
Cons: the acceleration could be a little better
Overall review: fantastic car
MY EVERLASTING PARTNER by ALEK7 on 10/06/2008. Trim: 1991 Toyota Celica ST Sport coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING IS NOT ENOUGH
Cons: NOT A THING
Overall review: --------
why '91 toyota celicas rock by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/23/2008. Trim: 1991 Toyota Celica GT liftback, Owned 10 years.
Pros: tough little car. I have hit a deer, a guy rear ended me in a truck, and i slamed into someone stopped in traffic.. only damage was a little scratched paint. The only repairs i had to make to the car was regular maintenance things. the car is now 16 years old so things like the alternator went once, radiator needed replaced along with a cv joint. but thats all normal. its a very durable, economical car. I hope to have it till the 250,000 mile mark.
Cons: the only thing i don't liek abotu the car is that it has a little hesitation in its acceleration. i have looked all over the web and appearently its standard. you can feel it when accelerating up a large hill, or when giving it the gas to get on the freeway. but that is a very minor issue for me.
Overall review: amazing car. I hope to have it a long long long time. It was my first car, and i would recommend other buy one if they fond one and can know that it has not been thrashed on by some teenager.