1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue pictures are not available
1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue Prices
1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue Fuel Economy
best ride for the money by Richard on 01/12/2005. Trim: 1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, Owned 7 years.
Pros: it is a great car roomy pretty good on gas and they look very nice
Overall review: I have owned several of these car i really like them even more with power roofs
The Ultimate Mackin' Mobile by Josh from Richmond, VA. on 10/11/2004. Trim: 1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, Owned more than 10 years.
Overall review: My great-grandfather owned this car, then my grandfather, then me, and it is by far the best car ever. Stylish, comfortable, and the ultimate mack-mobile, I love this car!!
Twenty years and counting by Ferrell W, Charleston,WV on 11/14/2003. Trim: 1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Solid reliable service. I think this car will run for ever.I'm cheating a little here because my Fifth Avenue is a 1983. Dad bought it new and sold it to me in 1996. Nothing major has ever gone wrong with this car.
Cons: None
Overall review: How I wish that american cars were still made like this one. The car has been well taken care of , oil changes every 3,000 miles,chassis lube etc. never anything out of the ordinary. I now have 150,000 miles on it and I think it has 150,000 more to go. There is no rust on the car. The paint is starting to oxidize a bit and the vinyl top is getting brittle. I think its old enough to do that.Don't you?
Patience to Restore by lcdrk on 05/06/2003. Trim: 1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought vehicle used with 92,000 miles. Everything is still original, though, and still working. Controls are easy to figure out and the seats are comfortable for six.
Cons: 140 hp is not enough for this vehicle. Power seat controls are hard to reach. I have noticed that many Chrysler products of this age have headliners coming down?? Seat backs could have been adjustable.
Overall review: Been looking for a vehicle like this for a long time. Wanted a decent project car that could double as a daily driver and this vehicle fits the bill. Love the Mink Brown color and Silver Vinyl top, too.
Smooth ride by Rusty from Portland on 09/29/2002. Trim: 1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's a safe boat
Cons: Cheap paint
Overall review: A nice big car feel. Safe and comfortable. I wish I would have bought one new.