1991 Chrysler New Yorker

1991 Chrysler New Yorker pictures are not available
1991 Chrysler New Yorker Prices
1991 Chrysler New Yorker Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Great Car by Happy Driver on 10/15/2006. Trim: 1991 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Interior is great. I haven't had any major problems with it and I've owned in for five years and it currently has 196,000+ miles on it.
Cons: When something does break it's usually expensive to fix. A/C went 2 years ago but considering the milage I have on the car I can't complain.
Overall review: Overall this car is awesome. I bought it five years ago with 126,000 miles on it. It currently has about 196,200 and is still running great. There have been no major problems except the A/C dying but considering the power windows still work I survive. The body of the car has also held up really well. It has not been garaged since I owned it and I live in the Northeast and it's only just starting to rust. It also handles really well in snow. I would buy another New Yorker.
1991 New Yorker by Me - NC on 05/01/2006. Trim: 1991 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is adecent "luxury" car. Seats are very comfortable, the trunk is very big. It's a very reliable car. Mine has 180,00 miles on it and ha never had any "major" problems with it. It still has original engine.
Cons: nothing really. mine is fine.
Overall review: ?
Great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/19/2006. Trim: 1991 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Very comfortable, plesent to drive, plenty of power, nice looking car.
Cons: Blind spot when backing up.
Overall review: Has been a good and reliable car. I bought it with 32,000 miles and have driven it to 170,000 with no major problems.
Whats wrong w/ my New Yorker this week? by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/31/2005. Trim: 1991 Chrysler New Yorker Salon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The interior is nice on this car, and thats about it really.
Cons: Everything else. Every week something else is wrong w/ my car. When I first got it, the brakes went out on me w/ no warning, then, the tension pulley on the engine broke, the fuel pump went out, the oil pump went out, always overheating. I have bought 3 new thermostats and a new radiator. The ac will also make the car overheat. Doesn't run well in cold weather, or hot weather. The dashboard has also poped out of place by the windsheild. FYI, my car has broken down and gotten me stranded 21 times and counting.
Overall review: I really hate my car. It is by no means 'reliable' transportation, my friends and I play a guessing game of what will be wrong w/ my car the next week. Thats how bad this car is. It guzzles gas, it is very very ugly, the interior is comfy, but it looks like the inside of a coffin. Every chance my friends and I get, we take their car and not mine. At the time I bought the car I thought it was a good deal because it was only $650. I know the car was maintained well too because it was owned by my grandparents and my grandpa is very uptight about keeping his cars maintained. I don't know why this car is the way that it is, but it is a horrible car. If you ever get a chance to buy this car, please, pass it up. Chrysler products are not good at all. I want to just set the car on fire because of the deep hate that I have for this car.
I call mine Vida Lee - and she's great by Columbus OH on 01/17/2002. Trim: 1991 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Powerful engine, good acceleration for a large car. Has a lot of electronics for a car that's 1991 make. Very comfy, has a lot of room in it
Cons: Bad transmission. Exterior looks like an 80's car, rather than 90's
Overall review: I've put 14k on my baby's engine in the last 5 months, which makes it 162k now. For an engine that old, she's more than good, i can call excellent. Overall, that car has a good price/quality trade-off
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next