1999 Chrysler Cirrus

1999 Chrysler Cirrus Prices
1999 Chrysler Cirrus Fuel Economy
Awsome car!! by texaschicky on 04/16/2008. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I love my car brought it new and still look's new... Sunroof..stereo...4 door's!!...the get-up and go!!!
Cons: had senor problem's..i think it's finally fixed..no more check engine lite..lol
Overall review: i wish they made a 2008 model!!!!
"Dependable" by Mom from NJ on 07/19/2006. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Comfortable, in 5 years never had any serious/expensive problems, great acceleration, nice interior, even though it's going on 7 years old now - it doesn't look that old!
Cons: Only issue I had was the driver side window motor needed to be replaced this year - that's all!
Overall review: This car is very dependable, even in freezing weather (starts right up).
Looks May Be Deceiving by Zac on 03/07/2006. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very hot car. Easy to keep it looking prestine, has plenty of get-up-and-go, very comfortable, great factory sound, and overall decent gas mileage for the power.
Cons: The word "twice" comes to mind... Transmission replaced TWICE, sunroof motor replaced TWICE (and I didn't use it often), passenger window motor replaced TWICE, fuel system replaced TWICE. Electrical components were always going bad, front-end problems (went through PLENTY of tie-rods), the dealership couldn't even find the problem with my ABS, so that had to be disconnected. And just a typical Chrysler engine where you can't do any of the work yourself, plus the parts were as expensive as dependable foreign cars.
Overall review: Not worth the headache and aggrivation. It was my first car, and I wasn't a typical teenage driver. I took care of it, and with only 8,000 miles on it when I bought it, it shouldn't have given me the problems it did. In 2003, at just under 30,000 miles, I put the first new (not rebuilt) transmission in and broke it in appropriately. By November of 2005, almost all new parts were in the car, but was still giving problems. Took it to the dealership and they told me that it was probably just a poor engine that wore extra hard on everything on the car. Unfortunately, I still have it, and is still giving problems. Getting rid of it within the month.
All-around great buy. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/28/2003. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great comfort... on the highway and in town... very smooth and reliable. Tires make a huge difference in the ride... do not go low budget on the tires!! Feel the road well. Great sound with the CD / premium sound package. Power seats give a great fit and love the fold down back seat.
Cons: Would love a stick! and would like the back seat to fold truly flat. Gets a little tight for family trips to Florida, when you have to pack strollers, but still a ton of room for the car. Could use some sporty touches on the styling side...
Overall review: Would like another if I didn't need a mini-van... also, would have LOVED this car in college!
Chicks will dig you if you drive this car by Moose, OR on 06/25/2002. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is a great Car. Very reliable smoth running. I have over 60,000 Miles mine and it is running like the day I spun it out of the dealers lot. I have read the other reviews about the road noise. but I would say they have some pretty sensitive hearing. Roomy and comfortable interior. This is one of the best US built cars I have ever seen.
Cons: The color coating is cracking and pealing off of the interior door handle housings. (My wife has long finger nails and has scraped it up pretty good.) Nothing other than that.
Overall review: This is a family car for small families great for long trips. nice peppy engine that gets you from point A to point B in style. I have never been able to accelurate while driving up mountain passes like I can in this car. If you see one at your local dealer pull in right away and take a test drive. Like the slogan says " Drive = Love" and don't forget Chicks will dig you if you drive this car.