1988 Dodge Raider

1988 Dodge Raider pictures are not available
1988 Dodge Raider Prices
1988 Dodge Raider Fuel Economy
Good little truck by Fr0g on 03/14/2010. Trim: 1988 Dodge Raider 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My father bought this truck new and it was a dependable vechile except for the head gasket had to be replaced at sixty five thousand miles. I bought it from him at seventy five thousand miles and it has been a dependable truck. Good light towing vechile, great in the snow, fairly smooth ride for a 4x4.
Cons: Has automatic transmission which seems to dog the engine at highway speeds. Not a aerodynamic corner on it (bad in high winds). So so MPG. Rear wheels wells rusted out on the top inside (not real good for a truck that has not been on many salty roads. Rear frame rails rotting.
Overall review: Great off roader or in town driver. Not a highway commuter ,allthough I drive mine everyday on the highway :) .
Raider its so cool 4x4 by Alex Ensenada B.C on 01/12/2007. Trim: 1988 Dodge Raider 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: since the first time I saw a raider I wanted one, now that ihave it, its a very cool ride the design let you do some 4x4 mods and the square shape looks very agresive
Cons: given the square shaoe it has when is too windy the gas mileage tents to go down and very shaeky when you are driving
Overall review: exelent 4x4 capabilty very fun to drive off road but on road be carefull
a difficult drive by kensitas on 03/30/2004. Trim: 1988 Dodge Raider 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: has a wheel on each corner
Cons: a pig to drive,sounds like its labouring all the time
Overall review: i havent had much fun in this vehicle
Review ID: #421907 Is this review offensive?
HIGH PERFORMANCE MACHINE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/16/2003. Trim: 1988 Dodge Raider 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: drivers side seat
Cons: BURNS MORE OIL THAN GAS
Overall review: P.O.S.(PIECE OF S@#T) I TOOK IT IN THE SHOP AND I THINK THEY MAY HAVE INSTALLED AN AFTER MARKET SMOKE SCREEN
Ultimate Truck? I doubt that..... by bgasniper from Oneonta, NY on 05/05/2003. Trim: 1988 Dodge Raider 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Its ok in the snow, and thats about it.
Cons: Ever since I got this car, I've had problems with it. First it was the gas tank that needed to be replaced. Then recently the brake line blew on it. The guys at the shop must love that car. It burns oil like there's no tomorrow, not to mention the horrilbe gas millage. Oh ya, I almost forgot, the gas gauge dont even work neither, I gotta use the odometer. It looks like a box on wheels, and I gotta watch my "tip meter" to make sure I dont roll it going into a corner. It may be a first car, but uh........ya, its far from a beauty, thats for sure.
Overall review: Overall: if you want a first car, here you go, if not, stay away from it.