2000 Buick Century

2000 Buick Century Prices
2000 Buick Century Fuel Economy
Best car. by Ken from Wisconsin on 09/18/2011. Trim: 2000 Buick Century Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the ride and the comfort knowing that I have a solid bodied car, It is the best car I have ever owned and would not want for any other car. I just can't say enough good about it.
Cons: I did not have any problem until I got over 100,000 miles and then they were not serious, I do not like the idea of needing a new like cluster in the dash when a light goes out. I also had to have the motor intake taken off to clean the carbon out to get the check engine light off but, I did have 123,000 miles on it.
Overall review: I still have the Buick and I plan on keepng it for a couple more year. I have 125,000 miles on it and it run like new.
good ride by devildog on 04/17/2003. Trim: 2000 Buick Century Custom, Owned 3 years.
Pros: great car
Cons: dont change nothing
Overall review: good
Good ...I hope by Southerngal from VA on 03/07/2003. Trim: 2000 Buick Century Custom, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great ride. Awesome stereo system.
Cons: I hate the piece under the front bumper that scrapes loudly every time you go through a dip no matter how gently you try.
Overall review: Great vehicle overall but I have some reservations about the transmission. I have already had it repaired once under warranty. It took some persistance to get them to repair it. I am concerned that it will malfunction again now that it is no longer under warranty.
old people car by run187 on 11/25/2002. Trim: 2000 Buick Century Custom, Owned 2 years.
Pros: this car can really haul a$$. huge interior pretty comfortable
Cons: the handling scares the hell out of me. When I make the smalllest turn goin 20 mph the tires screech like im goin 60mph
Overall review: Its cool if your old cause all old people drive them , but its not for me. My grandma doesnt drive anymore so she gave me the car. I am going to sell it soon and use the money to put towards a prelude.
A Century Roadmaster by A MSN Autos Consumer on 10/27/2002. Trim: 2000 Buick Century Custom, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great performance and comfort on long trips. Could handle slightly better on curves, especially mountain roads. But the car is great. I'm short so seat belts a problem. Also seeing out back window when backing up.
Cons: Could handle better on curves, on mountain highways. Also I'm short so seat belts uncomfortable and difficult to see to back up with such a high back window
Overall review: This car is almost a ten.