2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup

2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Prices
2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Fuel Economy
DON'T BUY CHEVY by COLEENAL on 09/07/2003. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Overall review: I STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE TO NOT PUCHASE A CHEVY TRUCK. I PURCHASED MINE NEW, HAVE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF IT & HAVE STILL HAD COSTLY ISSUES WITH IT. I HATE IT! I WISH I HAD NEVER PURCHASED IT & WILL NEVER PURCHASE A CHEVY OF ANY TYPE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED.
Not a great truck... by A CarPoint Consumer on 12/01/2001. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup LS Short Bed 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is a powerful, small truck
Cons: Regular cab is REALLY small. I have had HUGE problems with the 4 WD. Contoller module keeps blowing out, especially when I need it most. It is a pain to have to keep taking it in to get fixed. It is a real gas guzzler also.
Overall review: Its an ok truck. The little problems are really big problems considering I spent the extra $$$ for a 4wd that is always broken when I need it.
Nice Truck by Wolfie, St. Simons Island, Ga. on 01/30/2008. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup LS Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Good truck that rides and handles well. Instrumentation is easy to see.
Cons: Soft paint chips easily; lever to adjust seat back easily broken.
Overall review: Bought the truck new in 2000 and have driven it over 105,000 miles with no major problem.
under-powered for sure by A CarPoint Consumer on 10/01/2001. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Short Bed 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfortable seats, air and heat work well.
Cons: absolutely NO power, shifts down constantly while in cruise control on flat surfaces, can't even use cruise in hilly areas.
Overall review: never buy a 4 cyl., dealers should at least warn people the truck is such a dog..........
Bow Wow by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/25/2001. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Short Bed 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: As usual with most GM product eye appeal is good.
Cons: This truck with automatic trans and basic 4 cyl engine performs like a dying dog. Gas milage with air is very poor as well, I cant wait till its time to trade it in.
Overall review: This was my first truck so its a bit hard to judge objectively but I am rather disappointed with the experience.